Monday, March 12, 2012

Tool #7

1. After visiting the resources above, design a collaborative project with another classroom.
Each of my classes will be paired with another World History class at MHS and Skype to complete the project.
2. Post the following about the project:
    1. Content objective - Students will demonstrate an awareness of the effects of World War I by answering questions which I post on Edmodo about different World War I experiences .
    2. When you plan to implement - I plan to implement this project at the end of the 5th six weeks.
    3. What tool(s) you plan to use - I plan to use Edmodo.
    4. A brief description of the project (plan - two or three sentences) - "What affect did your World War I event have on your country?" Students will research the various events of World War I and develop an understanding of the effects the war had on people around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment