Monday, March 12, 2012

Tool #8

1. After watching the videos/tutorials, list two to three things you learned about the device(s) that will be in your classroom this fall.
- I learned that I am completely responsible for all of the activity that goes on with all devices.
- I learned how the devices work and what the best practices are to keep them charged and ready to go all the time.
- I learned about all of the various apps that can be downloaded on the Ipads.
2. How do you plan to manage the device(s) in your classroom? Do you have ideas/suggestions that others may find useful?
I plan to keep a close eye on each student that uses the devices. I plan to have the students "check out" the devices as well as "check in" the devices. I believe that I will be able to monitor how they use them just as I monitor any behavior in my classroom. It will require me to gain more knowledge as to how the devices work, but it should be very enlightening along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment