1. After watching the videos/tutorials, list two to three things you learned about the device(s) that will be in your classroom this fall.
- I learned that I am completely responsible for all of the activity that goes on with all devices.
- I learned how the devices work and what the best practices are to keep them charged and ready to go all the time.
- I learned about all of the various apps that can be downloaded on the Ipads.
2. How do you plan to manage the device(s) in your classroom? Do you have ideas/suggestions that others may find useful?
I plan to keep a close eye on each student that uses the devices. I plan to have the students "check out" the devices as well as "check in" the devices. I believe that I will be able to monitor how they use them just as I monitor any behavior in my classroom. It will require me to gain more knowledge as to how the devices work, but it should be very enlightening along the way.